Air Duct Cleaning in Toronto
Having dirty and polluted air ducts is a major health problem in homes. Circulating pollutants aggravate respiratory problems, such as Asthma, Having A clean HVAC system is required to protect the health, comfort and productivity of your home. Here at New Age Cleaning, we only use the most powerful HEPA-filtered vacuum to clean air ducts and vents. Our experienced staff ensure that all traces of dirt and dust are removed from your home.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
- 1) Connect a truck-mounted HEPA vacuum to your supply line in your furnace room
- 2) Blow compressed air down all supply vents towards vacuum attachment in the furnace room
- 3) Use agitation tools like the snake and whips to remove hard settled dust in the supply line
- 4) Sanitize and deodorize your HVAC system using only eco-friendly treatments
The Top Five Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Creates a Cleaner Living Environment for your family.
- Reduces Allergens and Irritants.
- Helps Everyone Breathe Easier in your home.
- Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors caused by build up in vents.
- Improves Air Flow Efficiency
How often should I have my air ducts cleaned? According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, homeowners should have their air ducts cleaned every three to five years, but the timing really depends on the region in which you live, how often you use your HVAC system and whether you have family members that have respiratory problems.
According to the Canadian Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use. When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn't have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.